You are eligible to claim tax rebate under this provision if you meet the following conditions:
- You must be a RESIDENT INDIVIDUAL; and
- Your Total Income, fewer Deductions, (under Section 80) is equal to or less than Rs 5,00,000.
- The rebate is limited to Rs 12,500. This means the total tax payable or Rs 12,500, whichever is lower, that amount will be the rebate under section 87A. [This rebate is applied to the total tax before adding the Education Cess (4%)]
Download Automated Income Tax Preparation Excel Based Software All in One for the Government & Non-Govt (Private)Employees for the F.Y.2020-21 and A.Y.2021-22
Feature of this Excel Utility:-
1) This Excel utility prepares and calculates your income tax as per the New Section 115 BAC (New and Old Tax Regime)
2) This Excel Utility has an option where you can choose your option as New or Old Tax Regime
3) This Excel Utility has a unique Salary Structure for Government and Non-Government Employee’s Salary Structure.
4) Automated Income Tax Arrears Relief Calculator U/s 89(1) with Form 10E from the F.Y.2000-01 to F.Y.2020-21 (Update Version)
5) Automated Income Tax Revised Form 16 Part A&B for the F.Y.2020-21
6) Automated Income Tax Revised Form 16 Part B for the F.Y.2020-21
7) Individual Salary Sheet